30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Athletic & Kinetic<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Athletic & Kinetic
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Great start to the day. I feel energized, stronger and more positive. Watch out London here I come! And all it took was 20 minutes. Easy. Namaste.
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Liking the reminders of not having to push myself to where my body doesn't really appreciate. Listening more so as not to cause injury. Nice energetic flow today.
Robert Sidoti
Love your comment here Christel!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Great workout. Yoga every day plus meditation and prayers is the perfect start to my day. I feel alive connected and at peace. Thanks Robert. Namaste
Robert Sidoti
Day 7 already Glenford ??!! So happy to have you back and to read and connect with your comments on how you feel and move into your days, so positive!!
Deb
Deb
1 person likes this.
This is my second time going thru the challenge and it is just as rewarding as the first time! I am relatively new to yoga and I have been amazed by the benefits. Love your enthusiasm. Thank you
Robert Sidoti
THanks Deb !! It's a pleasure having you here again and so happy to know you are feeling the benefits! I'm right here with you, have a blessed and empowering day!
Virginia M
I've been doing yoga since age 50. Four years ago, at age 64, I suffered a groin injury which wrecked havoc on my life and finances for the next 3 years. I was unable to work out (or sleep, walk, stand, sit) in any capacity. After so much pain for so long, I was reticent to "upset the apple cart" when I finally became relatively pain free. This has been just what I needed to bring me back. It's leading me gently and safely back into a yoga practice. Thank you so much for giving me back a part of my life that I have missed so much!
Karen H
Love the cue "Pull the newspaper apart" !!! It helps to get just a little more out of the position.
Joan J
1 person likes this.
Wonderful warming and strengthening session.  I feel my strength improving, and making adjustments I need for my wrists, knees and low back really helps me in each pose.  Glad for the use of blocks.  Grateful for your teaching🌸🌾
41-50 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial