30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Athletic & Kinetic<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Athletic & Kinetic
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Day 7 Joan !! Flowing and floating right along it seems! Happy to hear about the wrists - take it slow, take the necessary time to add varying stretches and over time I truly believe if done in a moderate and attentive way, your wrists will strengthen (less pain) as will the rest of your arms, shoulders, chest, back, legs, feet and core will - everything is connected - but you're probably aware and feeling this already! :) 
You're amazing, keep up the good AND VERY VALUABLE WORK!! With respect and support, Robert
Joan J
I appreciate your encouragement Robert.  I do use wrist stretches, but it's more the arthritis in my joints.  Using blocks takes a lot of that pressure off. Thank you for your support and suggestions🌾💮
Kerry N-W
1 person likes this.
thank you. you are the rock for me RIGHT now.
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Kerry N-W  :)) Thanks for sharing here - I'm grateful to be here for you!! How is the challenge going for you?
Kerry N-W
Some days better than others--strength is the challenge for me. I come into new sequences w/o the strength to get through it and feel discouraged. How to keep going if today's is beyond my ability?
Sandra Židan
This was one really interesting practice! Thanks, Robert, for sharing it with us! Namaste! 💜😀
51-56 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial