30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 8: Practice Positive<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 8: Practice Positive
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Hey all! I know you've moved on since these comments, wanted to say that I totally hear you on the side planks, they are hard and can be very difficult! I'd say a good modification could be placing the lower (closer to the ground) knee on the mat for support, this will reduce the intensity quite a bit but still offer significant yet accessible challenge for you. Hope this helps!
Donna S
2 people like this.
I gave it a try but I guess I am just to old, (72). I even tried to modify the postures but I guess I need to try something easier. I can do the 30 days ok but not those postures, Thanks anyway you are a great teacher.
Robert Sidoti
Hi Donna. Thank you for your comment! I read your bio, sounds like you've been met with some challenges along your journey. You sound like a real warrior, fighting and moving through these challenges! If this specific 30 Day challenge seems too difficult, I'm sure we can direct you to some classes/instructors that suit your needs at this point in your life, who knows, maybe you'll find your way back to this challenge! Sending you energy and support!! Best, Robert
Donna S
3 people like this.
Thanks for all your kind words and encouragement. My goal is to make it back here with you. Thanks so very much.
Robert Sidoti
We will be here for you Donna!!
Jasmin R
2 people like this.
Thanks for the positivity! I needed it today :)
Scuba Chick
1 person likes this.
Gosh, I am liking this practice sooooooo much. Today I was able to get into side-plank-ish without too much groaning. I love your patient, easy instructions and positive support. You're like the yoga-bro-dude, making yoga accessible to the masses, or, at least getting through to defiant types like me. Thank you so much.
Dirlay C
1 person likes this.
Challenging and powerful. Happy to practice with you.
Robert Sidoti
And happy you are here doing the work!
How was your hiking trip Dirlay? Able to utilize some of the practice along the way?
Dirlay C
Hi Robert!!! It was both hard and amazing. We hiked with unexpected snow and very low temperatures, and of course I had to bring an upper respiratory infection in progress (haha) so I was pretty miserable at night, but pulled through during the days. Also, I am used to hike at around 75 feet altitude in Texas and Tahoe welcomed me at 7,500 feet altitude... So, yeah, hard and amazing. I learned so much and yes, the breathing through though times was the best lesson I could have learned and applied during my trip. Feel free to check my Instagram page to enjoy the pics I'm posting. Thanks for asking and thank you for being so easy to follow and showing so much humanity trough your practice and teaching. Forever grateful!!! Di.
11-20 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial