30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 8: Practice Positive<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 8: Practice Positive
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Cassandra T
I was supposed to do day 8 yesterday... but it was 10pm by the time I got to it, and I was exhausted. So I just lay on my mat and listened!! Just about to do it properly now.... This still counts right :D :D
Robert Sidoti
Yes Cassandra , it totally counts! Laying and listening to the practice has to have some value too:)
How are you feeling? Enjoying the 20 minutes a day? Thanks for being here!!
Cassandra T
1 person likes this.
Feeling great - this is the first time I have ever done yoga or stretching and I am loving it. The 20 minutes per day is perfect for me (in a house with three kids)... I have recommended the 30 day challenge to a few of my friends. Thanks!!
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Love the ending piece of advice, a challenge indeed.
Robert Sidoti
8 months later and I'm responding to this Cassandra:) Thanks for sharing with your friends, hope they benefitted from it as well! Good job getting it done with 3 kids around! Have a beautiful day!
Robert Sidoti
Heeeey Christel! I cannot remember what the advice was, I'd have to watch the vid again. Did you step up to the challenge?
Christel B
The advice was something about not pushing too far into a pose. I am doing the challenge although not always in sequential order. (Does YA not show that you did a challenge if you do not do it in sequence every day? I did some where maybe I had to skip a day and then it never showed that I completed the challenge. Just wondering.)
Tanya M
I most certainly am sore but I’m loving it. I am also finding myself having more mental clarity. Thank you 😊
Joan J
Love the stretching in this session, and the core work.  For warrior 3 I need to use blocks  to balance.   The breathing always makes me feel so good.   🌾💮
Ch Marie d’I
I couldn't do 7 yesterday, so I did it today, then day 8 right after ;) Might feel sore tomorrow, but I enjoy feeling my "muscles"  I should add  more push ups to improve, any trick to do it better??? 🙏
21-30 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial