30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 9: Find Stability<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 9: Find Stability
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Luisa C
1 person likes this.
Hey, Robert. Hello, people! I am thrilled to be here with all of you! Day NINE! Best way to start the day! I have to say, Robert, that I am already experiencing a lot of improvement in my mood and focus throught the day. The balance required in this session was quite challenging to me, fun!
Thanks again, Robert :) it's great to be here.
Maria Elena D
Loved this sequence, :) thank you Robert. Have a great day everyone.
Michelle Hewitt
This challenge is awesome... I have done Yoga on and off for a year but this programmes has been so beneficial. Progressive and pressure free really making the difference to my posture and my attitude. Thanks Robert you rock!
Robert Sidoti
Day 9! Thanks Maria!
Luisa, you speak of the benefits of improvement in mood and focus, that's great. Yoga benefitting you beyond the mat and into your life where it really counts!
Robert Sidoti
Michelle, Welcome and thanks for commenting. "Progressive and pressure free", I personally am so glad that comes across in these sequences. You're at day 9, keep it up, as I will too! See you down the road:)
Erika H
3 people like this.
I loved this, and I loved watching (near the beginning) the crow watching you through the window. He must have heard you say "bird-dog."
Elle H
2 people like this.
Another great day thank you Robert
Sam
Sam
1 person likes this.
Day 9 - loved this practice I think that it was the best one yet. Thank you.
Robert Sidoti
So funny about the crow Erika!
Thanks to you Elle, Sam and Erika for being here!
Robert Sidoti
So funny about the crow Erika!
Thanks to you Elle, Sam and Erika for being here!
1-10 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial