30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Build It Up<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Build It Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Lianne M
3 people like this.
Hey Robert,
Thanks I am really enjoying the 30 day challenge. Although it did get a bit interrupted by Christmas.
thanks Lianne
Robert Sidoti
Lianne! Sounds like you're back on track! Happy New Year!
Maria Elena D
Day 10 and feeling good! energized and motivated. thanks Robert! Good day everyone!
Elaine Fox
6 people like this.
I love that these practices feel like they cover the entire body, a complete workout in 20 minutes! I agree with whoever said 20 minutes a day is feeling more productive than 90 minutes once a week. So happy to be part of this! :)
Michelle Hewitt
Great stretches today... those push ups still a major challenge for me.. but baby steps for big results. thanks Robert
Robert Sidoti
20 minutes a day of good dedication to yourself, not a huge time commitment and really can make a difference, love that you all are feeling great! Those push ups will get better Michelle, just keep working with good form and modifications that are appropriate for where you are now ... practice practice practice and all will come:)
Lisa B
6 people like this.
The 30 Day Challenge has become the greatest part of my days. I am so encouraged and especially feel the support. Bravo to us all for arriving at Day 10! I am just so appreciative for your teaching Robert.
Janet S
6 people like this.
I feel much stronger, clearer, motivated. 20 minutes is perfect for a daily challenge. Namaste
Erika H
3 people like this.
To keep up, I had to do this at 10:00 p.m. with a bad cold. I guess I should say: I CHOSE to do this at bedtime, sick. Because I want to keep showing up! Loved it all except for the push-ups. Tee hee.
Sam
Sam
3 people like this.
The stretches are great - I am still a complete feeb when it comes to the pushups but I have to say I think that I am getting more able each time. Onto day 11!
1-10 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial