30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Build It Up<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Build It Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Dannette W
1 person likes this.
Going back to revisit some of my favorite days from the Challenge. Miss your positive affirmations Robert. Finding the 2nd time around to be just as insightful as the initial sessions were
Robert Sidoti
Welcome back Dannette, nice to 'see' you again! It's my pleasure and am very grateful to be here for you offering what I enjoy offering!!
Louisa C
2 people like this.
Really like that modified pigeon! Very accessible for me!
Debra D
1 person likes this.
Still here Robert! I used to feel exhausted after a weekly 90 min primary series and lost my motivation. But this 20 mins a day is so do-able and I look forward to every session. And have started running again too. Thank you so much!
Robert Sidoti
And I too am still here Debra ! I love the 20 minutes as well, so doable and easily worked into a busy day:) Happy to know this challenge is working for you AND that you are running again!
Virginia M
1 person likes this.
Hi! Robert! Coming back to yoga after many years. Love this challenge as it is helping my body ease in. Helping my pesky back as well. Thank you.
Ruth E
1 person likes this.
Wow! I feel the power! Gracias !
Robert Sidoti
Been a long time Virginia!! Did you end up finishing the challenge? How are you feeling? Did you try the new challenge? Namaste🙏🏽✌️
Robert Sidoti
Denada Ruth 🙏🏽 Showing up is all it takes💪🏼👊🏼
Glenford N
I am closing my eyes during the stretching to sense the sweet spot - the balance between effort grace and ease. Trying to deepen my practice to another level of awareness. I enjoyed the push ups. Now onto the 10 minute meditation practice for a great start to my day. Thanks Robert . Namaste.
11-20 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial