30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Build It Up<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Build It Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Karen H
Showed up and so glad I did!!! That was great.
Roxanne F
Day 10. I have really enjoyed the opportunity to focus on the slow articulation and precision of asanas, and how you always finely link this to the breath and the fine tuning of linked core movement. Really helping me as I work through my yoga teacher training. Ive been listening carefully to the way you describe your moves and move changes, so that your audience know precisely what to, down to the final fine-tuning of muscles. I hope that I can articulate these so well when I do start teaching, as this I have come to realise is not easy. Finally, love your focus on making the pose one's own, allowing exploration of the sensation and effects on the body and mind, without constraint of regimented right or wrong, as long as it feels comfortable  / appropriate. Finally, 20 minutes is so doable, makes the challenge so achievable, and I really have felt a difference in my focuses when practicing. thank you.
Corinne M
Wow, I had to laugh at today’s practice.  JUST as I was worrying about whether I was doing a pose right, you started talking about how there’s no right/wrong.  Needed to hear that!  
Matthew
1 person likes this.
great series - especially like the work on the posterior chain (?) :) thanks.
Robert Sidoti
Thanks for the comment Matthew ! 
Often the posterior chain is neglected - glad you found it to be valuable! 
1:30 east coast time I’m teaching a LIVE class here on Yoga Anytime - join up if you’re free :) 
Zeynep Y
1 person likes this.
It’s a very good program . I love how you teach: simple, clear and very enthusiastic! Thank you! Greetings from Zurich lakeside.
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Zeynep !! Thanks for the comment and so happy it's working out well for you! Also sounds like your lakeside spot is a nice place to practice yoga! 
Ch Marie d’I
I couldn’t miss one day though I was feeling like going to sleep, intense 20’ , perfect timing to feel I have moved and cleared my head 🙏
Robert Sidoti
Happy Day 10 Ch Marie d’I !! Looks like you’re staying consistent with this challenge, love it! Thanks for commenting and for being here! 
Ch Marie d’I
Consistent for this second challenge I enjoy even more. I finally was able to do full pushups 🏋️‍♀️... one pleasure a day !!! Thank you
21-30 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial