30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 12: Connect In<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 12: Connect In
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
That is going to continue to happen Kyrstyn, it happens to me still after countless years of practice:) Happy you pushed through and came out on other end strong! It would have been much easier for you to simply give up and roll up the mat, it's worth giving yourself a little pat on the back and thanking yourself! Much respect, Robert
Janet S
2 people like this.
Yoga anytime is reaching rural America. I am a 30 minute drive from any class. It is nice to have you here each morning!
Robert Sidoti
Where about's are you Janet? So fun knowing where people are tuning in from:))
Sam
Sam
3 people like this.
Day 12 done - wow I think that was the number of my last challenge. I really didn't want to show up today - felt really tired and am SO GLAD I did. Great class Robert. I love flow classes I find when you get into a flow it is kind of like a moving prayer. I hope we do some more. Still dislike the push ups lol
Louisa G
2 people like this.
Wow day 12 loving this challenge! It is a very wet day here in the tropics - Cairns Australia and I could hardly here you haha - this is a wonderful way to begin my day thank you
Sam
Sam
2 people like this.
Louisa you are having a wet day and we are in the middle of a snow storm here on Vancouver Island. And we are in the same class. LOL
Robert Sidoti
Good job showing up even when you didn't want to Sam! And yes, like a moving prayer ... each breath, each movement dedicated to YOU or whatever intention you bring with you to the mat:)
Robert Sidoti
Louisa, all the way from Australia! And Sam in Vancouver, both places I have NOT been and very interested in visiting! I love how this has brought people from all over the world to practice together in a sense:) Keep it up, you guys are doing great!
Louisa G
3 people like this.
I also love how something like this can connect people from all over. Thank you Robert.
Sylvia H
2 people like this.
I'm in Northern California! Love this challenge to show up everyday. I am getting stronger each day and like understanding the modifications (like blocks and knees for push ups) until I have the strength to do push-ups/poses in proper form vs. muscling through things. Thank you Robert!
11-20 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial