30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 12: Connect In<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 12: Connect In
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Louisa G
2 people like this.
Hi Robert, Did you say you are going to do another 30 day challenge with a 20 min morning practice? Hope so, loved the last one.
Robert Sidoti
Hi Louisa !! How are you?! Yes, A new challenge has just been shot! We are so excited to share this with you all! It's looking like the New Year when it will be released!
Anne Marie V
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert, I am excited to hear that the new challenge is coming soon. I am still so thankful for this one.
Robert Sidoti
Hi Anne Marie :)
Happy you're enjoying this challenge!! I toooo am excited for the release of the new challenge, you'll have to keep me posted as to when you start it and how it goes, ok? ✌️🙏🏽
Marilo N
1 person likes this.
Day 10 and I am feeling so amazing! I love that the classes are getting progressively more challenging because I feel like I am relearning how to properly do some of these positions. Thank you, Robert. You are an amazing teacher!
Robert Sidoti
Ho Marilo !! Happy challenge to you! Good job so far in showing up for yourself and these 20 minute sequences! So good to hear you are feeling good ... and thank you!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert. Really enjoyed the flow of this practice. A great way to start the day. Getting better with my balance and being able to find a point of focus.
Katrina F
1 person likes this.
Loving this practise. Best 20 minutes of my days! Thank you Robert.
Robert Sidoti
Awesome Katrina !! Thanks for letting me know how you feel and that you are here with us! Keep me posted along the way and feel free to ask any questions you'd like :)) 
Corinne M
1 person likes this.
Daily practice has become more and more important for me during the current pandemic.  Thank you for such a great accessible class!!  
31-40 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial