30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 12: Connect In<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 12: Connect In
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
You got it and my pleasure corinne !! This video is day 12 - where are you now, still flowing through the challenge??!! Thanks for being here and commenting! Lotsa love during this challenging time :) 
Stephanie U
My favorite online instructor of all time!!! Doing this challenge for the 3rd or 4th time.... this time with one of my bff's. Next we will do the feeling alright challenge, followed by the 10 day Niyama challenge. Have also done each of those at least twice.
Robert Sidoti
Wow Stephanie!! What a great comment for me read and see today! Thank YOU Stephanie for practicing with me as much as you mentioned here, that's so cool. And if you hadn't mentioned I wouldn't have any idea you were there as much as you are - it's good to know! Midway through this challenge here with a friend - how is he/she liking it? Holding up ok during these unfortunate circumstances we all find ourselves in? Sending a big virtual hug to you wherever you are! 
Stephanie U
1 person likes this.
Robert Sidoti we are both very proud of ourselves for showing up! She and I are both enjoying working back in to the practice after any months without it, and having such positive encouragement from our instructor... We try to knock 2 out a day, in case we have a rest day in between... but not to pressure ourselves, just going with the flow. Thanks again, one day we would love to attend one of your retreats. Take care! Keep being awesome!
Robert Sidoti
So good to hear Stephanie , thank you so much for sharing and for trusting in me to guide and encourage you guys, means a lot! FYI - if you guys are available to at 1:30 (eastern time) I’ll be teaching a Free live Yoga class on yoga anytime - should be fun! Hope you can make it! 
And yes, join a retreat, would love to have you guys - Bali in Jan 2021 if interested:) 
Joan J
Catching up, a day behind.  This is a wonderful, easy flow.  I must be building strength as I was able to balance on my right foot in tree, though only got my left foot above the ankle.  Used the wall for balance on my left foot.  Delighted with this session🌸
Dawn A
Don't forget YOU are awesome!!! Thanks again for an amazing class!
Ch Marie d’I
Day 12 , ending my day with this video, I exhaled all my stress, it felt so good, loved eagle pose so I did improve with this challenge. I can’t count the number of your videos I did, but I came back to yoga thanks to you. 🙏
Agnes Gerritsen
soooo happy to be on the yogamat again. Not able to do all the poses (yet), but focussing on the good stuff. So thank you @robert!
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Robert, for this great practice - I feel stronger and stronger every day! Namaste! 💙
41-50 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial