30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 19: Launch Your Day<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 19: Launch Your Day
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
That would make you Yoda and me Skywalker my friend. Namaste.
Matthew
1 person likes this.
the combination of being 'open' while very much supported in camel was a great take away. thanks robert.
Robert Sidoti
Gooooood day to you Matthew !! I'm so happy you were able to take that away from the practice - to know how to engage all the necessary muscles (but not too much, just right)  to open up in a back bend safely so to be able to experience the amazingness it has to offer!! Love that feeling! Open and grounded! 
Joan J
1 person likes this.
My lower back is very sensitive, but the gentle practices and chest opening poses helped me to achieve full camel today.  It felt wonderful, and my low back was supported.   I like the core work you always include with each session.  So grateful 🌾
Michele B
2 people like this.
Robert love all your classes and challenges. You inspire me!
Robert Sidoti
That's so great to hear Michele !! Feeling inspired is helpful in showing up for our practice, gives us or fuels us to prioritize the things that empower us and help us to feel awesome - I'm so happy that I can provide some inspiration for you :))) 
Treena
I love Robert! He’s funny and I love his energy. I loved this practise
Sandra Židan
Oh, I don't need to go to the gym after today's energizing practice! Thanks, Robert, for helping me to wake up and feel energized whole day! Namaste! 🧡
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial