30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 23: Hip Hip Hooray<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 23: Hip Hip Hooray
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Dannette W
2 people like this.
Was introduced to the Frog position a couple months ago. I enjoy the heightened sense of body awareness it brings - breathing has never felt so good!
Sarasloves
2 people like this.
Great practice, thanks Robert! Teddy and I loved it.
Maria Elena D
Hooray for happy hips! :) Frog pose is new to me, I like it and in combination with pigeon, (which is my all time favorite) I felt a much greater opening... this is a good thing. thanks Robert! good day all.
Sam
Sam
3 people like this.
I have never done frog pose before - excellent pose - love it. Really liked the change from yesterday's practice. Nice and relaxing. I needed this practice after a stressful day at the office. Thank you.
Louisa G
3 people like this.
This was a great way to begin the day opening up the hips and lovely to have a more relaxed pace today. Namaste
TS
TS
2 people like this.
Yeesss, pigeon! Just needed to share my enthusiasm for hip opening!!
Robert Sidoti
Hurray for hips!! I love that you all appreciate the time spent in the hip region:) Frog pose can be intense, great opportunity to use the breathing skills you all have.
So genuinely happy this challenge is working for you all!
Wendy W
3 people like this.
Hey Robert, working through a second time, found this sequence so helpful, and really felt like I was doing the practice with you and the virtual class. I want to say it's my favorite, but that's how I feel at the end of every class! Thank you x100,000,000, namaste
Nopera P
2 people like this.
Day 23 thank you so much feeling good I did not think that I would get this far thank you
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Glad you are here, Nopera!
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial