30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Finish Strong<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Finish Strong
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Matthew
2 people like this.

great series - one thing though, been missing the 20 min class options - from yourself and on the platform. any thoughts of more 20 min challenges? - so much easier to fit in to the working day. 
anyway - cup half full etc - thanks v much for your warmth, expertise and positivity - such a boost. :)
Kira Sloane
Matthew S! You are right, we do need to make more 20 minute shows! Thank you! xo kira
Matthew
2 people like this.
Thanks Kira. Best wishes to all. 
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Matthew S !! Congrats on finishing the series!! I hear you and get why the 20 minute classes are helpful to have as an option! As Kira Sloane mentioned, she agrees and I'm sure more will be made - be on the lookout :)) Thanks for practicing with all of us here at Yoga Anytime!! 
Robert Sidoti
Huge congrats to you Katie C !! Thanks so much for sharing this positive , uplifting and inspiring comment! Your sharing your experience and feelings from the 30 days  proves once again the benefit and value of just 20 minutes a day of yoga (or the chosen exercise) it doesn't have to be super long to provide the benefits and value we desire and need - just get out there in whatever way feels best to you and BREAK A SWEAT DAILY! Great job Katie - let me know if or how I can assist or guide you toward other videos/instructors etc!! All my best, Robert 
Ray
Ray
2 people like this.
Hi Robert.  Just finished #30.  This was an amazing experience!  My first class from start to end, and I really enjoyed everything - especially how you engage with us throughout the course.  That made it very special.

Thanks!
Ray< /div>
Vincenzo G
Robert 
   I'm a novice, I have a couple Rodney Yee's DVDs. Someone I know recommend YogaAnytime.  I did a few videos and was getting frustrated with YogaAnytime as I couldn't find an instructor that I could connect with.  I came across your 30 day challenged.  I loved it!  I was able to do most of the poses.  I feel  physical much better and looking forward to do more Yoga with you.

Vinny
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Ray and Lisa - Congratulations on finishing the 30 days and thanks so much for letting me know!! I was right there with you throughout - glad you felt a sense of that :)) All my best, let me know how you progress and move on from this challenge! Robert 
Robert Sidoti
Hola Vincenzo G (messaging from Costa Rica, haha) congratulations on working through the challenge - I too am glad you found me here, sometimes it takes a bit to find someone who 'speaks your language' so to speak! I'm looking forward to practicing more with you too my friend, have a great da  - Pura Viiiiida!! 
Aurora del Villar
Loved the challenge! thank you, Robert and regards from Mexico City! Namaste
101-110 of 119

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial