Yoga for Athletes: Shoulder and Hip Love<br>Lydia Zamorano

Yoga for Athletes: Shoulder and Hip Love
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Andrew S
2 people like this.
Hi Lydia
Thanks for posting a great practice. I'm on the recovery side of supraspinatus tendonitis ( I just learned that terminology the other day so I had to us it I'm really looking forward to pain free, flexible shoulders. I've been working with Kira Sloane's neck and shoulder practice, which has really helped. Now I can do one practice in the morning and another, different practice later in the day. Anyhow, great practice.
Brittany A
1 person likes this.
so good for a yin day!
Lydia Zamorano
Brittany. So happy we can practice together on here! :)
Lori
1 person likes this.
Wonderful practice, thanks so much. I've been getting over a bad cold... everything is creaky, stiff and sore, and this practice was just perfect for me today. :)

Lydia Zamorano
Hi Lori. Glad you could melt into this. Sending love to you. Lydia
Ariel C
Thank you Lydia for bringing a deeper daily practice into my life! Your blend of yogini spirit and mountain athletics is inspiring!
Lydia Zamorano
Thank you so much Ariel. :) So happy that I could be a small part of your journey with practice.
Silke S
Hi. Thanks for that wonderful shoulder and hip opening. Exactly what I needed today. Your alignment in the shoulder openers are awesome. I love the shaking and wobbeling in Janu Sirsasana and the lying onto the back in this pose. Silke
Catherine C
The necklace and the rope. Genius, as usual. I'll take those images into my day as well. Love you!
Lydia Zamorano
Hi Catherine. Love you! Hope to see you this spring! I'm always so happy to see your name here. xo
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial