Yoga for Athletes: Back Repair<br>Lydia Zamorano

Yoga for Athletes: Back Repair
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Andrew S
2 people like this.
Hi. This feels so great on the lower back and stomach. I think you're right on regarding reducing the effort so your large muscles don't take over, allowing you to work the smaller ones. So much benefit.
Lydia Zamorano
Hi Andrew! I love this sequence too. Great first thing in the morning to set your day with those integral muscles enlivened. Glad it felt good for you!
Brittany A
1 person likes this.
this felt like an advanced Sahrmann series! such a good conversation with my fascia.

added a pic taken by Babydaddy just minutes ago during the practice :)
Andrew S
1 person likes this.
I had never really heard of Fascia before or at least never paid attention to it. I seem to be learning lots about anatomy these days. It really helps me focus in on the details and fun too.
Lydia Zamorano
Hi Brittany! Sweetest picture ever! Made my day. xo
Rose
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for sharing this Lydia
Joan J
I really needed this today. My low back is a problem due to a previous herniated disk. I found the oscillations a great help in releasing the tighness and removing the pain. I need the bolster and I'm so glad you incorporate it in this session, it is such a help in releasing the tightness in all those sticky areas. Do you have any other practices to help the knees, mine are so "crunchy"
Thank you Lydia for a gentle and effective practice.
Lydia Zamorano
Hi Joan I'm so glad this practice was useful for you. I love the oscillation and it's worked wonders for me. I think it's really supportive for hydration of the tissues as we age as well. You are so welcome and thanks for letting me know. Love, Lydia Zamorano
Joan J
I have to tell ypu again how I love this, I need this every morning to release my back. It's so wonderful. Do you have any other practices with oscillation? Thanks again Lydia.
Lydia Zamorano
Hi Joan Feel free to send me an email and we can chat about the bio tensegrity work that I do. I can send you some resources for that. Love. lydiazamorano@gmail.com
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial