Yoga for Athletes: Back Repair<br>Lydia Zamorano

Yoga for Athletes: Back Repair
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Joan J
Love all your practices but this is my favorite. I had so much lower back pain today, and this relieved the pain. Bio tensegrity is the best! Now I can do my 2 mile walk.
Grateful for your teachings💜
Joan J
Today was a breakthrough for me. I felt all my large muscles relax, and the oscillation of the spine become so easy. It's amazing to feel each part of my inner body work in harmony. Thank you Lydia Zamorano.
Lydia Zamorano
Joan I love hearing your insights with this practice. Thank you for sharing. So much love!
Lydia Zamorano
Heidi H
1 person likes this.
I really like this practice.  I've been doing it every week for a couple of months and starting to feel the strength building.  I've been learning exactly what you mention at the beginning, that even for those who are fairly fit there are often underlying weaknesses that we have to compensate for.  This is just what I've needed.
Ashley
Heidi so glad to hear you connecting to a deeper sense of strength :)
Jeanne S
Takes me back to my trip to Canmore to learn the Tensegrity series from you back in 2013. 🥰💜🙏🏼
Lydia Zamorano
Jeanne S Ahhh yesss! Where are you living now Jeanne? Thanks for reminding me! Warmth, Lydia 
Beatriz O
Loved this back session!  As a long time tennis player, this is just perfect.  Thank you.  
Lydia Zamorano
Beatriz O So happy to hear. Sounds like you found a place to recharge for your next tennis game in this session. Sending gratitude for your comment and a big smile! Lydia 
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial