Mother Tongue: Sounding the 16 Vowels<br>Anuradha Choudry

Mother Tongue: Sounding the 16 Vowels
Anuradha Choudry

Watch this Tutorial
Kelly Sunrose
This lesson is SO helpful!! I really appreciated the visual component (connecting the sounds to their point of origin along the vocal pathway). So grateful to be learning here with you. Thank you so much!
Anuradha Choudry
Dear Kelly, Thank you for your encouraging feedback :) Am really enjoying sharing this with you. Wishing you a joyful Sanskrit journey. Feel free to write to me for any clarifications ...
shubhamastu - may well-being be yours !! :)
Lizzy R
2 people like this.
This lesson was so engaging and clear. Thank you for the visual representation and also the use of the hand as a path to follow through the vowels. I enjoyed this very much. I am so glad you are offering this. Namaste.
Anuradha Choudry
Very happy dear Lizzy, that this is helpful in your learning of Sanskrit! practice the vowels often... it will not only benefit the memorisation of the sounds but create vibrations in your being to ensure good health :)
Natalie E
2 people like this.
The diagram is so helpful!
Anuradha Choudry
Dear Natalie,
Glad that this presentation is useful for you! Enjoy discovering your vocal system and mouth :)
Kate M
1 person likes this.
This presentation of the sound is so clear! I love the use of the hand as a memory tool - it really helps. The practice of pronouncing the vowels is very relaxing. Awesome. Thank you!!
Peggy L
2 people like this.
What a wonderful teacher you are, Anuradha! I'm appreciating the visual and tactile aids, and the encouragement to exaggerate the sounds to aid in their embodiment and memorization. So fun to learn with you!
Peggy L
What a wonderful teacher you are, Anuradha! I'm appreciating the visual and tactile aids, and the encouragement to exaggerate the sounds to aid in their embodiment and memorization. So fun to learn with you!
Anuradha Choudry
Dear Kate and Peggy, Thank your encouraging feedback. Happy that the hand tips are helpful. Enjoying sounding the words. 😊
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial