The Self Care Challenge: Day 1: Align With You<br>Kelly Sunrose

The Self Care Challenge: Day 1: Align With You
Kelly Sunrose

Watch this Practice
Shelley K
2 people like this.
Hi Kelly! Thank you so much for this series. It is a great complement to my other work. I still struggle making my self care a practice so my daily yoga practice is still on and off. But I know new habits take time and I'm grateful and optimistic. Thank you!
Kelly Sunrose
YAY!!! Shelley! So happy you are here. Can't wait to hear how it goes... keep me in the loop! xoxoxo Thank YOU!
Tammy D
1 person likes this.
Kelly thank you so much. I struggled a bit with the movements as I am very new to Yoga and found it difficult to watch and do them at the same time, but felt good afterwards anyway. Loved the meditation and going to try Day 1 again tomorrow and really relish in it. Is it okay to do Day 1 for a day or two them move onto the next day
Kelly Sunrose
Absolutely, Tammy! Many students have reported that they are hanging out with each of the practices for up to a week. These are practices that I come back to over and over again. Proud of you for diving right in to these practices! Thank you for being here.
Tamie F
1 person likes this.
I'm very new to yoga. I love that my introduction to this practice is about dwelling in reality and noticing the messages of my own body. Thank you for this beautiful experience. I am excited to explore and experience more.
Glenford N
Hi Kelly. I was really enjoying the practice but then the video froze around the 16:48 mark. What do you suggest?
Sarah Beston
Hi Glenford, sorry for the troubles on the video player. I went ahead and changed your video player to an alternate player to see if that helps. Please let us know if you still have any issues. Best, Sarah
Glenford N
Thanks Sarah. I was able to complete Day 1 of Kelly's Self Care Challenge. The message was listening to the stillness of the body and being able to tune into our internal body language. It's the art of conversation with ourselves. Right now I'm experiencing a peaceness and quietness from within. An inner glow and a subtle ligtness. Thanks Kelly. Namaste.
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Listening to what my body needs was an important lesson. Tuning into the subtle messages and and the language of my body. Learning to let go and surrender to my inner voice and guiidance within my tissues.
Glenford N
Listening to what my body needs was an important lesson. Tuning into the subtle messages and and the language of my body. Learning to let go and surrender to my inner voice and guiidance within my tissues.
31-40 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial