Good Morning Yoga: Grounded and Fluid<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Grounded and Fluid
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Elaine Hedley Keefer
This seems like a good practice for me. I enjoyed this video. I just wonder if I will ever be able to do the bridge sequence :)
Alana Mitnick
Hi Kathy! Thank you for being here. We are so glad you enjoyed the practice. Here are a couple of short tutorials that focus on the elements of Bridge Pose:
Step by Step with Kira
//www.yogaanytime.com/class_vi ew.cfm?class_id=262&quality=vid eo
Posing with Kira and Friends
//www.yogaanytime.com/class _view.cfm?class_id=43&quality=v ideo
We hope this is helpful. Stay close. xo Alana
Elaine Hedley Keefer
Thank you Alana! Watching the two suggested videos definitely helped. :) I had a much better time with the bridge pose today.
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Kathy. Great news!
Johanna L
1 person likes this.
A beautiful start of the day Namaste from Sweden
Alana Mitnick
Hello Johanna! Wishing you a wonderful day. Thank you for being here! Namaste from Ojai, California. xo
Julia V
With spring here I've been looking for something to turn my mornings around, find more energy and strength for the day - and in these morning practices I've found it! Thank you so much! Namaste from Vancouver!
Alana Mitnick
Good morning, Julia! That's exactly it. :) So delighted to be practicing together. Namaste, xoA
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
Love love love! I also have studiously avoided revolved triangle for the last twenty years! Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I loved how the vinyasa at the end felt free and easy after the work in the standing postures. Thank you Alana, I love getting up for these classses.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Ali!  Yes, revolved triangle was one that fell in love with (thanks to a consistent practice and repetition) after years of avoiding. It's so nice to genuinely feel surprised during and after your practice. So delighted to be practicing together in the mornings. xoA
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial