Good Morning Yoga: Grounded and Fluid<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Grounded and Fluid
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Sandra Židan
This was a bit demanding practice for me- I had a problem with balance in halfmoon pose but I suceeded to do it! Thank you for sharing this practice with us, Alana! Kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
Excellent, Sandra Ž! Way to stay with it! There's so much to explore and uncover in the process of coming into balance. I enjoy Half Moon with a block under the hand to find a bit more space and opening in the front body. Keep me posted on what feels right for you! Warmly, Alana  
Stella A
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana! I LOVED this practice!! Perfect way to wake up in the morning, and able to fit it in before class! Thanks
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Stella A! So delighted to hear that you loved this practice! May this energy and perspective support you throughout your day. Love, Alana 
Michiel M
1 person likes this.
Thank you Alana! I‘m enjoying your very well guided sessions. Wonderful start to my days.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Michiel M! Thank you for being here! So delighted that you are starting your day with Yoga and are enjoying these practices. Warmly, Alana 
Lenise Jay
1 person likes this.
Thank you! ☺️
Alana Mitnick
You’re welcome! So glad that you enjoyed this practice, Lenise Jay ! Love, Alana
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial