Good Morning Yoga: Freedom in the Front Body<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Freedom in the Front Body
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Hi Glenford N! Oh I love the image of Sebastian joining you in Yoga! Yoga found me at 15 years and completely changed my life. Thank you for sharing and being here! Namaste, Alana 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Good morning Alana. Really enjoyed your practice, calming, energising and grounding. I'll attempt to do all eight seasons of the show, modifying some routines down to around 30 minutes including meditation as the start to each day. Namaste.
Alana Mitnick
Good morning Glenford N. So delighted that we are practicing Yoga together. Sounds like a wonderful plan! Keep me posted on your journey. Namaste and love, Alana 
Amalia S
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much  perfect beginning of the day!
Alana Mitnick
Amalia S! So great to hear from you! Thank you for joining us in Yoga. Wishing you a beautiful day. Love, Alana 
David G-
1 person likes this.
Thanks for liking some of my comments. It pushed me to try this, and read your response to Ted. Great clarity about widening skull. In fact, great clarity throughout and my hips opened nicely (for me) for the meditation. I enjoyed this immensely and looking forward to fulfilling the intention I set. 🙏🏻 
Alana Mitnick
Hi David Goldstein, Thank you so much for taking the time to share and connect. So glad that you enjoyed this practice. There are so many wonderful teachers and practices to explore on Yoga Anytime. May this support you in your daily life. Warmly, Alana 
Kate M
2 people like this.
Fabulous sequence. So gentle and soothing and energizing! You are a gift, Alana Mitnick . Blessings on you : )
Glenford N
2 people like this.
A beautiful, calming and energising practice. Thank you Alana, Namaste. I'm so grateful for Yoga Anytime after six years as a member.
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful to hear from you Glenford N! Six years! That’s amazing!! You are such a dedicated yoga practitioner. We are all so grateful for your presence and sharing. Namaste, Alana 
111-120 of 128

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial