Good Morning Yoga: Freedom in the Front Body<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Freedom in the Front Body
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Hi Maggie, Thank you for being here! So happy that you are practicing with us in China. In regards to your back making clicking noises in the twist - the best advice I can offer is to listen to your body as to what feels correct for you. If you have any concerns check with your doctor. In general, it can be common to hear or feel clicking noises while approaching a twist. Pay close attention and keep me posted. xo
Alana Mitnick
Hi Ericka, Thank you for being here! In my experience, similar to any new activity, it's common to feel sore the next day after practicing new postures. Regarding rest days, as always, listen to your body and honor your natural cycles. You might consider committing to a daily yoga practice with built-in rest days each week. Please keep me posted on your journey! Namaste, Alana
Francie W
So fun waking up with you this morning, Alana! Very excited for more. Mwah!
Alana Mitnick
Francie! So happy that you are here with us! Stay close and keep us posted. Sending love. xo
Tracy R
Lovely way to start my day. Thx!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Tracy, I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed the practice. Thank you for being here, and have a wonderful day!
Simon ?
Your love shines through this practise. Very helpful side stretches here. Thank you.
Alana Mitnick
Thank you for practicing along, Simon. I find that side stretching really makes a difference in my ability to breathe more fully. Let your love light shine!
Marisa W
Great rhythm to the sequences and especially enjoyed the shoulder stretches and bridge at the end. Thank you
Alana Mitnick
Hi Marisa! Thank you for joining me! I'm so glad that you enjoyed the practice.
21-30 of 128

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial