Good Morning Yoga: Freedom in the Front Body<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Freedom in the Front Body
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Maria Elena D
Thank you Alana! this was lovely! I now feel alive, awake and alert! :)
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Maria! So delighted to be practicing together! ~ Alana
Andrew S
2 people like this.
Hi Alana. My first try with YogaAnytime. I've been hoping for quite a while something would inspire my morning. This did it.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Andrew! Welcome to Yoga Anytime! So happy be practicing together. Enjoy all of the wonderful teachers and resources on the site. ~ Alana
Letty M
1 person likes this.
Thank you Alana! I have wanted to find something to open my body up, this helped so much this morning. I had rotator cuff surgery 4 months ago and I have been looking for the yoga to help gently stretch everything. With many modifications so to not put too much pressure on my shoulder this was a great way to start my day and my journey back to a strong shoulder and body!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Letty! I am so delighted to be practicing together. Thank you for sharing your journey. Please keep us posted! xo Alana
North F
1 person likes this.
thanks!
Silke S
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the wonderful sun salutations. Clear voice, and clear instructions. I love the different movements in the twisted all fours position. My spine loved it.
Alana Mitnick
Thank you for being here, Silke! So happy to be practicing together. My spine loves these movements, as well. :) Keep most posted! xoA
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana, I'm new to YogaAnytime but have been practising for many years. I found your routine exhilarating and the perfect start to my day as I work from home. Keep up your inspiring work.
41-50 of 128

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial