Good Morning Yoga: Gradual Awakening <br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Gradual Awakening
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
HI Lori! I'm so glad you enjoyed the practice. We miss you in Ojai... best of luck packing and wrapping up loose ends. Sending LOVE XO
Kit & Dee Dee
Good morning Alana! Our first practice back since Sisters. :). Lovely quiet practice with Mackenzie to my left and Kit to my right. Namaste friend... Dee Dee
Alana Mitnick
Good morning Dee Dee! Ahhhh now I can visualize us all practicing together! This makes me so happy. Wonderful to meet you and Kit "in the flesh." It truly was the highlight of the gathering for me. xoA
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
I loved that seated side stretch with the back knee tucked in. I love that I find endless variations through the classes here. Thank you Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Ali, I really love that variation too! There's nothing like a good juicy side stretch to help open and create more room for yourself. xoA
Sue
Sue
1 person likes this.
wonderful flow, I needed this to loosen up this morning after wiping out on my icy front steps and falling on my rear end last night! With the ice storm continuing  today, I am grateful to have this platform and plenty of classes to try later today while I am stuck indoors! Thank you Alana.
Alana Mitnick
Dear Sue D, Ouch! I'm so glad you are OK after slipping on ice! What a nice way to shift the energy and move your body mindfully with Yoga. So grateful for your presence here, and to be practicing together. Take good care! Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Hi! I've really enjoyed in this today's stretching! Thanks, Alana! Kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra Ž! Wonderful to hear! Your consistency and dedicated practice is amazing. I'm sure you can feel a difference! Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Yes, I felt great after the practice! Thank you for making such a great practices for starting our day! Kind regards!
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial