Good Morning Yoga: Clear Your Hips <br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Clear Your Hips
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Kit & Dee Dee
So great. Thanks again for another wonderful morning.
Alana Mitnick
Good morning, Kit! So glad you enjoyed the practice. It's amazing how 30 minutes of practice can make such a huge difference in our day. :)
Erika H
It's always a joy to have your gentle voice lead me through a practice. Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Erika! So sweet to receive your message this morning. I'm delighted to be practicing together. Thank you for being here! ~Alana
John Jackson
I feel like I want to comment after every video but this felt sooo good for my hips. The more I practice, the further my knees are heading to the floor in my meditation practice! Thank you Alana. I love your practices so much. X
Alana Mitnick
Hi John Jackson, That's wonderful to hear! It's amazing to feel and see the shifts and new insights that get revealed (in the body, heart, and mind) with a steady and consistent practice. Developing awareness and tracking "the results" is key. Nice work! x
Lori
Wonderful practice, thank you, Alana Mitnick !
Alana Mitnick
Lori! It's a JOY knowing you are HERE. So wonderful to be practicing together - online and in the flesh. :) xoA
Katarina V
Wounderful and lovely! Thank you! Love
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful, Katarina! Wonderful to be practicing together from Sweden. Love, Alana
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial