Good Morning Yoga: Clear Your Hips <br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Clear Your Hips
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Gabriel W
Great practice thank you x
Alana Mitnick
Hi Gabriel! So happy to be practicing together on Yoga Anytime. Best wishes from Ojai. xoA
Kit & Dee Dee
Thx u Alana. Another lovely morning practice. Feels like you are right here with us :)
Alana Mitnick
Good Morning, Kit & Dee Dee! Wishing you a wonderful day. xoA
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
This was deeply satisfying! Possibly the most deeply satisfying 40 minutes on a yoga mat ever! Thank you Alana. Each posture felt easeful and delicious and one movement followed on naturally from the next. I realise I love my hips and what they can do!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Ali, WOW... what a magnificent insight! Stay close to that. Thank you always for sharing. Love, Alana
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Wonderful evening practice to unwind after a challenging day at work.  The relax your jaw message was just what I needed to be reminded of. Have you done an evening series?
Alana Mitnick
HI Christel, So glad you found refuge in this practice after a challenge day a work. Yoga always help. I have been told that my season of Gentle Yoga has been used to unwind after work and ease into bed. You might also try Yin YogaYoga Nidra and Good Night Yoga. Love, Alana 
Lori
1 person likes this.
Perfect! Thanks so much, Alana.
Alana Mitnick
So lovely to see your message, Lori. So happy it was the perfect medicine this morning. Sending love xoA
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial