Flow Sweet Flow: Lower Leg Love<br>Kari Sims Anthon

Flow Sweet Flow: Lower Leg Love
Kari Sims Anthon

Watch this Practice
Shannon Crow
Thanks so much 🙏🏻 my legs feel great!
Kari Sims Anthon
Awesome! Thanks so much for playing with me S Crow!
Gail K
1 person likes this.
I'm so glad I can watch and practice yoga with you online. With the crazy weather we've been having I'm able to be more consistent with my yoga. Thanks Kari!! I know it's early in the process but I would love to see a Golden Yoga.
Kari Sims Anthon
Thanks so much for practicing with me online Gail! So happy to hear that you are making time for yourself. Hoping to share more in the furture! With love, xo Kari
Judy S
1 person likes this.
Thank you. Great class.
Diane C
Thank you Kari. I really loved this class for LE flexibility. Your instructions were clear, so that the class had a lovely flow.
Kari Sims Anthon
Thank you so much Judy and Diane! So happy to be practicing with you both! xo Kari
Silke S
1 person likes this.
You are wonderful. I love the "lazy pinky toe" and the stretch for the toes in the downward facing dog. Namasté Silke
Kari Sims Anthon
I am so glad you enjoyed this practice Silke ! Fun to be with you online :) Namaste! Kari
Lori
Thanks so much for this wonderful practice. After hiking in the Sierras every day this past week, my feet lower legs really need extra attention. I'm so glad I found this practice--it's perfect and so helpful.
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial