Yoga Power Hour: Shoulder Opening Flow<br>Rosemary Garrison

Yoga Power Hour: Shoulder Opening Flow
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Danielle P
1 person likes this.
Perfect all around class! And my neck and shoulders do feel soooo much better! Thank you and Namaste!
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Danielle . I'm so happy your neck and shoulders feel better- such a sticky spot for so many of us. Enjoy!
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Bliss. You make this so easy to follow with your calm, clear instructions. Loved the shoulderstand at the end. It felt effortless. Thank you.
Chris C
1 person likes this.
Lucious, lovely, and loose is how my shoulders and body feel after this! Thank you! XO
Deven Sisler
1 person likes this.
I love everything about this episode and the flow- the cadence, the cues, the tone of Rosemary's voice. Thank you so much, it felt wonderful.
Rosemary Garrison
Ohhh, thank you, Deven Sisler . This brings me such JOY. Beautifully said. Be safe, be well. 
Rosemary Garrison
Yay! Thank you, Chris . You are a love. 
Jenny  P
1 person likes this.
It feels wonderful, thank you very much 😊
Rosemary Garrison
You are most welcome, Jenny P ! Thank you for sharing in the practice and for the sweet feedback. 
David G-
Hey Rosemary:

Are we supposed to feel taller after a practice? I had a cool sensation of this walking up the stairs. 

Still so amazed at feeling another  enormous blood sugar drop after practice. I must have burned a 600 to 800 calories. The intrinsic muscles had no more ATP? 

You asked at one point go register how we felt after all the opening. I was tired! Always so happy refocusing in Warrior 2 and doing/seeing new variations. 

Namaste, David 
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial