Yin Yoga: Sitting Too Long<br>Kate Smith

Yin Yoga: Sitting Too Long
Kate Smith

Watch this Practice
Erica M
2 people like this.
Loved it!
Chars Cowling
Perfect after bending over in the garden all day.
Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
I'm so glad this was helpful to you Chars Cowling ! Love that you gardened all day and then took the time to do a lovely practice for your body. Sending much LOVE out there to all of y'all! Kate
Judy S
1 person likes this.
Loved this class. You weave anatomy so nicely into your practices.🕉
Lori
"Move like seaweed at the bottom of the ocean."
Susan C
Kate, what is the size and dimension of your bolster? I need to tell my family what to give me for my birthday. Thank you 🙏
Kate Smith
Hmmm... Susan I was just borrowing a bolster from Yoga Anytime because that one was on the set. I would say that the bolster we used was perhaps a thinner bolster than the real heavy, thick ones....in lieu of a bolster, you really could use 2 or 3 blankets folded nicely. I often do that when I I don't have a bolster around - like when I am traveling. Does this help enough?
Love love coming to YOU
Nancy N
1 person likes this.
Perfect end to a four hour drive back into the city. Thanks ! I thoroughly enjoyed the pace.
Kate Smith
Glad to hear this, Nancy ! I always love a nice Yin practice after a car ride. Glad the practice was helpful. Sending much LOVE your way. ~Kate
Soozi morris
Hi Kate I’m a beginner but that was fabulous , I do a lot of sewing and spend a lot of my day at the sewing machine and computer , I feel as though I’ve stretched things I didn’t know I had ! Bless you thank you .
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial