Yin Yoga: Sitting Too Long<br>Kate Smith

Yin Yoga: Sitting Too Long
Kate Smith

Watch this Practice
Lorraine Marek
One of my favourite yin practices from a yin teacher
Kate Smith
Lorraine, I am so glad to know you enjoyed it. :) Thank you for practicing with me. I'm sending LOVE your way....
Rylla R
1 person likes this.
I love your classes. I get away from them (life) and then return and ahhhh, so good. I teach yoga and you are such a resource for me, first personally and then on to my students. I’m in Switzerland so know your ripple effect goes far and wide. Thank you. 🙏🏼
Kate Smith
Rylla R you have made my day....Seriously. I am currently not teaching in South Carolina so to hear that my teaching is still having an impact - especially so far away - is truly special. I would love to come to Switzerland one day and take one of YOUR classes :) Thanks for taking the time to reach out. You inspire me.
love love and more LOVE coming your way
Fern S
1 person likes this.
I absolutely LOVE all your classes!!! I hope to see new episodes in the future! I've done all of yours so many times and still at the end of each class I'm smiling from ear to ear. So much gratitude. 

Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
Wow Fern S !! What a treat to hear from you! Thank you for the kind words ... I'm smiling ear to ear right now just thinking of you out there as a fellow yogi. Thanks for the cosmic partnership of sharing the mat with me. Sending so much LOVE your way .... ~Kate
Aria B
Ah Kate! You've been on my mind a lot lately and remembered this series was up here. McKenna and I have been enjoying your grounded and yin classes the last few days. So grateful. Thank you and hope you are thriving - Love from a past student who you'd know as Morgan ;) (I changed my name!) Sending big love from East Tennessee! 
Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
Aria B !! A name change, eh? I love it! That suits! I'm sure it feels refreshing. Woohoo! So good to hear from you !! Glad to know you are out there. Thanks for tuning in -- LOVE LOVE and more LOVE to you and McKenna. 
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial