Yin Yoga: Sciatica Relief<br>Kate Smith

Yin Yoga: Sciatica Relief
Kate Smith

Watch this Practice
Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
Katrin! Thanks for taking the time to reach out and let me know you enjoyed the practice. I've been doing a bunch of yin lately. Good for the soul these days. I like knowing that you are out there and we are practicing cosmically. ;) Abounding LOVE to you, Sister
Sandra Židan
Great practice! Thanks, Katie!

Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
Anytime! ;) Thanks again for practicing with me, Sandra .... I'm sending love your way 
Eric J
2 people like this.
Wow, thank you. This has really, really helped me after just doing it 3 days in a row. After trying all kinds of other remedies I was starting to wonder if anything would work. Thank you.
Kate Smith
Wow Eric J  !! Great news !! So happy to know this practice helped. I was a total nerd about this practice ;) and did a bunch of research with fellow colleagues including pilates instructors and massage therapists and chiropractors and rolfers to uncover what I felt like was a truly beneficial practice. So many students have this issue of sciatica and I often have SI joint issues myself after working in the yard or playing with my daughter on the playground. I keep these few simple movements in my toolbox and usually they do the trick! Much LOVE coming to you. Thanks for reaching out. 
Renee R
1 person likes this.
That was so amazing! Thank you so much for sharing.
Kate Smith
Renee R, I'm so glad you enjoyed the class! Loved practicing cosmically with you! Happy New Year!
Laura M
1 person likes this.
This was wonderful. Thank you!!

Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
Laura M Thank you, Lovely Laura! The picture of you is so beautiful! I enjoyed practicing with you cosmically....abounding LOVE coming your way! Kate
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
Whoa.Whoa.Whoa!That 1/2 happy baby wasn't so happy ,but I love Yin for how the release gives back! My inner thighs are singing with joy now! Nice class. Big thanks. Stay safe!
41-50 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial