Yin Yoga: Releasing Neck Tension<br>Kate Smith

Yin Yoga: Releasing Neck Tension
Kate Smith

Watch this Practice
Annie T
1 person likes this.
Kate, what a great teacher you are! I learned so much and looking forward to doing more of your classes!
Kate Smith
Thanks Annie !! I love practicing with all my cosmic yogi friends out there. Thanks for reaching out. I'm sending so much LOVE your way, Sister. Glad you learned something.....I feel like the learning is never-ending when it comes to our internal realm.... and I just love the journey of discovery. Glad you're on the path with me.
Caroline N
1 person likes this.
Thank you...love all your analogies...where did u ger those cool yoga pants?
Kate Smith
Cool yoga pants are compliments of K-deer.com, my yogi friend! Thanks for taking my class, Caroline !! And thanks for the feedback. I hear ya - a good metaphor goes a long way in terms of helping me get deeper into the practice. Glad it was nice for you. Cosmic high fives coming to you, Sister! Love love and more love ~Kate Smith
Michelle F
1 person likes this.
hi kate - hope the baby arrived safely and you are both thriving? thanks for the lovely experience - have had a headache for DAYS and while letting my ear dangle towards shoulder heard the loudest  creaky pop and felt immediate relief! wow!!!
loveandpeacexxxx
Katrin
1 person likes this.
Again a very sweet practice Kate Smith , I feel so much better now. much love xoxo
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
thanks! neck and shoulders feel great!
Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
Sweet Katrin - I so appreciate hearing from you. And I am so glad the practice made you feel better. I have a 3 three old and only get small yin practices these days but a find a little goes a long way. Nourishing our yin is so foundational. It is always worth the time. Sending love your way, Sister
Kate Smith
Fabulous Fabian !! I am so glad to hear this. You've inspired me to do this practice today ! Cheers and LOVE coming your way
Sandra Židan
Kate, thank you very much for this great practice- it really helped me to release the neck and shoulders tension! Kind regards!

11-20 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial