Yin Yoga: Low Back Love<br>Kate Smith

Yin Yoga: Low Back Love
Kate Smith

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Oh I luvs me some Yin! This was so subtle and yet SO beneficial. I feel open and receptive. 👌🌷
Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
Open and receptive...I love it, Jenny . Thanks for sharing in the experience with me. Abounding LOVE coming your way, Sister. ;))) Kate
Lori
1 person likes this.
I wish I could convey how fantastic this practice has made me feel today... mind/body from the first moments saying... yes... Yes... YES!! Thank you so much, Kate Smith
Chars Cowling
Amazing, will be doing this one again. Loved it.
Lori
2 people like this.
I tweaked my lower back doing yard work yesterday. This practice today provided a very helpful exploration and gentle unwinding. Thank you. :)
Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
Lori you are SO welcome! I'm truly honored to hear the news! Glad the practice felt good in your tissues. That's what it's all about! Love love LOVE coming your way Sweet Sister
Kate
Kate Smith
Sa-Weet Chars Cowling ! Stoked to know it felt good to you. Good stuff. Abounding love to you - Kate
Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
I always love the UNWINDING of a nice Yin practice, Lori
Perfect word.
I also love the word YIELDING. I can always feel my tissues yielding when I practice Yin...and I know as my tissues yield that the tension is leaving the body. Amen to that
Lori
2 people like this.
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Wynter
1 person likes this.
Lovely. I felt like I was sinking so deep into every pose. Adding to my "Before Sleep" playlist.
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial