Yin Yoga: Low Back Love<br>Kate Smith

Yin Yoga: Low Back Love
Kate Smith

Watch this Practice
Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
Wynter I'm grateful to know this. Warms my heart ❤️ on an already very warm South Carolina day. Sending you love. So glad we got to practice together. -Kate
Lori
1 person likes this.
Still fantastic, this time in the evening, a perfect unwinder. Thanks so much, Kate Smith and very happy holidays to you. :)
Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
Oh Lori .... I love knowing YOU are out there sharing in the yoga experience with me. Abounding LOVE, as always, Sister....;)
Karen M
2 people like this.
You are a wonderful teacher. I love your attitude and approach. I feel “allowed” to be in charge, and sensitive to what my specific body needs. I like the way you describe what YOU are feeling and encourage us to notice and respond to what WE may be feeling. Thank you.
Kate Smith
I am much obliged for these kind words, Karen ;) ....I do my best to create the space for what you are feeling so I greatly appreciate knowing that it actually worked in regards to you and your amazing body. I'm grateful for you, Sister. I send abounding LOVE your way. Keep diving deep into the tissues.....
Lori
Thanks again, angel sister Kate Smith . The perfect practice to unwind on a hot summer night. :)
Martha K
2 people like this.
I come back to this practice time and again. Always so productive. Always so calming.
Laura B
1 person likes this.
My back was hurting this morning after helping my husband work on our deck yesterday. This helped me tremendously! Thank you! 
Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
Laura thanks for the feedback! I am VERY HAPPY to hear your back is feeling better! Woohoo! A few good stretches seems to always help me after some heavy work around the house/yard. :) It's almost like my muscles are a bit freaked out from the overwork and I just have to give them a chance to settle and breathe and slide back into a calmer place....glad to know you gave your back this time and space.  Sending LOVE your way, Yogi Friend. 
Roslyn G
1 person likes this.
A great class.  I really enjoy practicing yin yoga.
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial