Yin Yoga: Relax the Spine<br>Kate Smith

Yin Yoga: Relax the Spine
Kate Smith

Watch this Practice
Erica M
1 person likes this.
Haha, my spine likes to yell at me. But we're working on that. :D Thanks, Kate!
Kelly Sunrose
SO happy to hear the words "Namaste, y'all!" Great class, Kate. Excited to dive into this season.
Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
Erica - Ha! My spine yells at me some of the time too...especially since I now have a 4 week old newborn! I did Yin for the first time yesterday after the birth of my daughter and remembered how incredibly helpful this practice can be....Abounding LOVE to all of y'all out there! Kate
Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
Kelly Sunrose , I am always glad to hear from you and see your beautiful face pop up on my screen! Cosmic High Fives coming to YOU, Sister. Love love love Kate Smith
Judy S
1 person likes this.
Kate, I am so glad to see you back. I thought you might be pregnant so Congratulations on your new baby. I love your teaching and your humor. I love and nurture my spine. Unfortunately I have advanced arthritis in my low back. The physician said my upper spine looks 20 years younger. Yoga, Yoga, Yoga.
Kate Smith
Hello Judy !!! I always love hearing from you. ;)) Yes, I was pregnant. We had our little girl on March 14. Yoga is certainly helping me navigate Newborn-Land both mentally and physically. Proud of YOU for taking such good care of your spine. I LOVE it! Hooray!!! I hope to meet you in the flesh one day and give that spine a big HUG. Abounding LOVE
Kate
Judy S
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. March 14th is my birthday so I am even happier for you. Enjoy all your precious time with her and I loved your book too. Namaste.
Judy S
1 person likes this.
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. March 14th is my birthday so I am even happier for you. Enjoy all your precious time with her and I loved your book too. Namaste.
Judy S
1 person likes this.
Pisces rule
Kate Smith
Judy ...You share the same birthday as my daughter?! Oh my goodness, Judy! I knew I had a special place in my heart for YOU...Pisces do totally rule. ;)
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial