Keepin' it Real: Strengthen and Stretch<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Strengthen and Stretch
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Heike S
5 people like this.
What a beautyful and simple Flow with this splendid view out of the sea...just to come down from a stressed day. I love this pure style without (in Germany) "Schnickschnack"
Your Voice ist calming.
I dont Need to think about a burning inside of me or awake a fire...only a flow with this asanas made my day.
Thank you for this!
Johanna L
1 person likes this.
Sweden says thank you as well. I feel soft, calm and safe. Good!
Robert Sidoti
Hello Heike , apologies for very late reply, thanks so much for your comment! So happy it worked for you and you enjoyed:))
Robert Sidoti
Johanna , hello to you and Sweden!! Soft, calm and safe... I love those qualities, so happy yin were able to feel this way🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Hoping to visit Sweden someday!
Have a beautiful day:)
Kelly L
1 person likes this.
Robert - I have finally found a happy place! For years I have been going to yoga - now I am in the comfort of my warm room and am totally relaxed because I didn't have to fight traffic to get here! Am so happy I have discovered you and YogaAnytime!!!! This is going to become my morning ritual - Thank you - from Seattle!
Robert Sidoti
That's soooo good to hear Kelly! It seems you are right where you need to be:)) I'm happy that myself and Yoga Anytime can provide this for you, you are welcome and THANK YOU!
Jess D
1 person likes this.
What a great flow. Your cues are always so spot on and really helpful in keeping us safe and strong.
Great shirt, too! :)
Chrissy
1 person likes this.
Excellent practice video, especially the sun sals, looking forward to the next challenge. Hugs
Shawn
1 person likes this.
awesome practice. thanks!
Robert Sidoti
Hey Jess !! Apologies for delayed response here ✌️ Love that you feel safe and strong in this practice! I too love this shirt:))
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial