30 Minute Yoga Flows: Happy Hammies<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Happy Hammies
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Lori
1 person likes this.
I am so happy to rediscover this wonderful practice. I'm putting it in favorites so I don't lose it again. Thanks so much, Sarah.
Sarah Beston
Thanks for revisiting the practice, Lori C! Happy to be practicing with you. Warmly, Sarah 
Patricia S
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah - I watch so many of your sessions and this one is one of my favorites.  However, I find that I am struggling with the balance portions of the sequence - can you post any tips to help practice with to get through this with some grace? (Lol)
Sarah Beston
Hi Patricia S! Absolutely—these postures are challenging for me at times as well. Sometimes I find it helpful to take one or both hands to a wall. You can also press your foot up against the wall. Sometimes I keep the extended leg bent in these postures rather than straightening. If all else fails, I usually just embrace the wobble or find some stillness and rejoin when I feel ready. I hope this is helpful. Let me know how it goes!
Patricia S
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah - following up - I just finished the Summertime 5 day challenge.  What a great group of practices!  I especially loved Day 3 and 4.  Day 5 was a bit too challenging in some parts, but I enjoyed it.  There was some balancing in there too, so I think I got some practice in there as well. :) 
Sarah Beston
Fantastic, Patricia S! Congratulations on completing the challenge and glad you enjoyed the practices. In looking back at Day 5, I agree! It would be challenging for me and my practice these days as well. Always a good reminder to meet myself where I am in any given moment. Wishing you a beautiful rest of your week!
David G-
Tremendously enjoyable practice. I feel longer and more limber. Bad balance night didn't damper my flow. Your instructions for dolphin were super helpful. I struggle with rolling over my toes, but I am inspired to figure out how to perform that more gracefully with my body. The light in me hopes the light in all of us feels better. Namaste. 
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Sarah, for this beautiful practice! Namaste! 💖💝❤️
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Namaste, Sandra Židan!
Lori
1 person likes this.
This is one of those practices I want to do once a week for the rest of my life. It's incredibly helpful for maintaining flexibility and ease in the long muscles of the body. Thank you, Sarah. 
31-40 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial