30 Minute Yoga Flows: Sweetheart Flow<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Sweetheart Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Lori
1 person likes this.
I love this series of dynamic, short practices. I am finding them especially perfect for workday mornings when I have limited time. Thank you, Sarah.
Lucie B
2 people like this.
I really enjoyed this and have some things to work on
Sarah Beston
Hi Lori! I am so happy this collection of shorter practices is working for you! I agree that these 30 minute practices can be a great start to the day. All the best!
Sarah Beston
Hi Lucie! So happy to hear and thanks so much for practicing with me on Yoga Anytime!
Diane C
H Sarah! I enjoyed this very energizing and opening class. Great for first thing in the am! Namaste!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Diane! I am so happy to hear that this was an energizing practice for you! Thank you for letting me know and happy to be practicing together!
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
Very nice! I really appreciated all your suggested modifications. I also liked the mindfulness for each asana:) Thank you.
Sarah Beston
Hi Tesa Urbonaite Dunn, I am happy to hear the modifications worked for you. So nice to be practicing together here on Yoga Anytime!
Simon ?
Feeling expanded after this. Grateful for your inspiring grace.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Simon! How is your summer going? So happy this left you with an expansive feeling and wishing you all the best!
1-10 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial