The 7-Day Pain Free Challenge: Day 1: Lets Begin
Peter Sterios

Watch this Practice
5 people like this.
OUTSTANDING. I knew that Peter is regarded as a master, but never had the opportunity to study with him. This side-body love, coupled with Shadow moves, was a revelation. Can't wait for more! Thanks YogaAnytime for adding Peter.
2 people like this.
This is masterful. I'm grateful to Peter and YA for the fullness of this practice.
MKV
2 people like this.
Thank you ! This was a lovely beginning ! Looking forward to each day !
Whoa, nice! My hip, ankle and foot have been so "hot" lately, I didn't know if I'd be able to do anything. I only had to make minor modifications to get through the entire sequence. I feel some opening in the groin and much appreciated release, however slight. Thank you!
4 people like this.
This was great! I am a writer and I so appreciated the wrist work. My hands feel alive now. I also appreciate the detail of your instructions Peter and the flowing pace.
Sam
2 people like this.
Peter I have severe GERT so when I compress my upper diaphragm for example form of child's pose that we started with I can't breathe. Should I continue to do that or drop into the arms extended child's pose. Interesting practice - am looking forward to the rest of the challenge. Thank you.
TS
2 people like this.
really into this challenge already! thanks!
3 people like this.
This was great. I need to get back into yoga desperately so am really looking forward to doing this challenge. Thank you.
3 people like this.
Thank you for this beautiful and powerful practice.
Hi Ivana, Thanks for the message. Feel free to comment here if you have any questions during the practices.
1-10 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.