Move to Meditate: Moving From Center<br>Julian Marc Walker

Move to Meditate: Moving From Center
Julian Marc Walker

Watch this Practice
Simon ?
5 people like this.
Feeling untangled after this calm start to the day. Thank you peaceful Julian.
Julian
1 person likes this.
Simon that makes me really happy! thanks for telling me, i am glad it was useful.
Sam
Sam
1 person likes this.
Great practice. Again I loved the meditation. Thank you
Julian
Sam great! see you in the next class ;)
Jenna P
2 people like this.
This was such a thoughtful practice. Really feeling anatomically, emotionally, and spiritually aligned and engaged. Thank you Julian x
Julian
love to hear that! thanks Jenna
Rachel B
1 person likes this.
The comments made thus far express so well what this practice is about. Thank you Julian for bringing this balanced practice that brings me into the moment and into body awareness. I appreciate the Shamanic breath which is new to me and also that this practice is accessible and joyful.
Julian
glad to hear those details rachel —thanks, it means a lot! see you on the next episode...Rachel
Joan J
2 people like this.
Hi Julian, I took your advice and joined this practice today. So wonderful for my low back, and the standing postures were lovely. I couldn't do warrior 3 without putting my hands on the ground (no arches, no balance)
Love the sequence of all the poses, and the beautiful meditation. I will bring all of this loving peacefulness into my day. Grateful for your teaching.
Julian
1 person likes this.
Joan so delighted.... yes, modify as needed, leave things out as needed. YOU are the one who discovers what is good medicine for YOU..... glad my suggestion was beneficial! the complementary relationship between core stability and healthy range of motion (flexibility) is for many folks a key to sustainable low back functionality and relief.
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial