Move to Meditate: Blissful Shoulders<br>Julian Marc Walker

Move to Meditate: Blissful Shoulders
Julian Marc Walker

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
5 people like this.
I'm in love with this series! Such simple movements, thought and breath work with such profound results ...
Julian
thanks Jenny :)
Julian
5 people like this.
PS: i am delighted to announce i now have custom designed playlists you can synchronize with these classes, for a more full spectrum experience!! here's the playlist for the above class: https://www.mixcloud.com/julianmarcwalker/open-hearted-forgiveness-soundtrack-for-move-to-meditate-episode-4/ Jenny
Deidra S
1 person likes this.
There are no limitations to this heart opening practice - again, thanks for holding my hand and guiding me directly into the practice of bringing light to the shadows; Amazing Grace was a hell of a charge as was the Love After Love poem; had a beautifully uncomfortable practice
Julian
Deidra that is very touching to hear. thanks for sharing with me deirdre. may we all keep coming home to ourselves and enacting self compassion.
Sam
Sam
1 person likes this.
Love, love, love this practice. Exactly what I needed after a stress filled day at the office. Thank you.
Julian
aaaaah that makes me happy Sam thanks!
KARUN S
1 person likes this.
Really amazing. Thank you so much!
Julian
you're welcome KARUN please enjoy my other classes too!
Johanna L
1 person likes this.
So beautiful. I love this so much, and all the fantastic poems that you read in the exact right moment, it enriches the experience for me. Thank you.
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial