Inner Workings: Wake Up!<br>Emma Warmington

Inner Workings: Wake Up!
Emma Warmington

Watch this Practice
Oceanna M
2 people like this.
Oh my gosh, I love your pants!!! Where did you get them?!? I was listening to Coronation mass while watching this yoga video, so it was so perfect!
Eleanor M
1 person likes this.
This is real Yoga , thank you Emma 💫❤️
Simon ?
2 people like this.
Go get ‘em! :)
Hannah A
1 person likes this.
Yum! I logged on this morning to have a wee nosy around, not expecting video no.3 to be waiting! Perfect wake up for my body. My heart was beating faster and my temperature was up and i felt a flow of energy moving through me (i also had jelly beans for breakfast so it could partly have been sugar). At one point - i think it was in child's pose - the video paused itself and, being accustomed to your spacious teaching, i didn't notice and spent many extra breaths ther before i began to suspect something was up.

I love the breath in each pose, the time to notice what's going on in my body, and the silence that allows me to tune into my own experience.

Thank you!
Emma Warmington
Thank you everyone for your comments! This is certainly amongst my favourite practices and I'm so glad you enjoyed :)
Emma Warmington
Oceanna you know I'm not sure where these leggings came from, they are quite snazzy though :)
Emma Warmington
Eleanor I'm so glad you are enjoying the classes
Emma Warmington
Simon yup! Works, huh?
Emma Warmington
Yay, Hannah thank you! I do appreciate the detail in what you write. I love that you found yourself in such long breaths and that it felt fitting. What a thing to be known for - wonderful!
Emma Warmington
I'm curious Oceanna how you are doing with finding your own pace and that magic something that happens when we let our breath tell us when to move?
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial