5-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 5: Drop In<br>Rosemary Garrison

5-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 5: Drop In
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
I've been doing these first thing in the morning as soon as I wake. It's such a peaceful way to start the day. I'm looking forward to the next series and beginning the day with your rich voice and calming presence. 🌅
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Jenny. I am so happy to hear this. I would love to hear how you feel as the practice continues... Many blessings.
Curtis Hamilton
enjoyed this so much. But I hope you can do a meditation series longer than 5 minutes.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Curtis , check out our 10-day Challenge that just launched with 10-minute meditations: https://www.yogaanytime.com/show-view/120/Yoga-Show-10-Day-Meditation-Challenge. We are also launching a 21-Day challenge with 21 minute meditations on September 21. Stay tuned!
Curtis Hamilton
I located and started participating in the 10-Day Meditation Challenge about 30 minutes ago. Thank you very much. I have been practicing yoga mostly at the YMCA and various yoga studios away from home but YogaAnytime is wonderful because now I can also study, practice and learn meditation at home also. Great site.
Jennifer D'Avanzo
Thank you Rosemary. I have been doing the stretches before each sit which help with focusing and becoming aware. I am looking forward to starting the 10 for 10. PS Love you to see a red bracelet on your wrist!
Rosemary Garrison
Thanks, Jennifer! So happy to be connecting here... and to know you're enjoying the practices. And, yes, the red string- forever my reminder. ; )
Susan J
1 person likes this.
I find meditation difficult which is why I am signing up for the 10 minute challenge now I have finished this one.
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Looking forward to the 10 Day Meditation course and thanks for such a peaceful start to the day which I'm combining with the Robert Sidoti's 30 Day Challenge. Happy days. Namaste.
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Glenford . I look forward to hearing about the 10 day journey. Namaste and enjoy!
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial