21-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 3: Sensing the Subtleties<br>Nikki Estrada

21-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 3: Sensing the Subtleties
Nikki Estrada

Watch this Practice
Elena M
3 people like this.
Wow! This is a great practice Nikki! Love that I can do it at home.
Curtis Hamilton
I have been meditating for about a year. My my first yoga teacher suggested that I meditate at home, I didn't know how so I bought a book. Then I found someone who taught meditation at a yoga studio and attended meditation classes weekly. At this point I meditate with several Buddhists groups and have read many books on meditation. And I thought I knew how but I have been learning a lot during the meditation challenges and I have learned even more in just three days from your challenge. Looking forward to learning even more techniques as I progress further in the 21 Day Challenge.
Curtis Hamilton
I am very very exited. I just received my mala in the mail. Don't know how to use it but ready to learn thank you very much.
Matthew
like curtis, i've previous experience of yoga and meditation but i'm finding this series really deepening my learning - i really like the way the yoga and meditations are structured and nikki's delivery is so well balanced for me at this time - many thanks
Matthew
1 person likes this.
thanks again for this practice - still seems fresh
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Day 3 felt like I was making a deep spiritual connection. I do a 20 minute yoga practice with your colleague Robert Sidoti which prepares me for your beautiful supportive meditation followed by prayers. The 21 minutes felt like 10 today. Mind clear emotions steady and energy lifted. Namaste
Whitney B
3 people like this.
I feel fantastic after that meditation. I’m really finding your guidance to be so helpful, checking in with my mind, energy field, and emotions really helps. Thank you
Nikki Estrada
Whitney I do it every day when I meditate- so helpful to tune in on all levels!
Sharon D
1 person likes this.
Nikki I am absolutely loving this. Just finished day three and you are really helping me to manage my anxiety and panic. Thank you so much 
Nikki Estrada
Sharon love to hear that- I have been increasing my meditation time each day lately to combat anxiety- with so much going on in the world right now its easy for the mind to spin out. Glad these are helpful to you!
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial