Move to Meditate: Grounded and Stable<br>Lydia Zamorano

Move to Meditate: Grounded and Stable
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
David G-
I love these sessions while you are pregnant. But for beginners a caveat: there are still difficult balance moves with options.

During Savasana, I was supposed to be focusing on grounding, yet I was remembering a friend who wrote a memoir about her dating experiences, and during one difficult conflict, she held a rock for grounding. 

This last seated position felt like my rock, with hands on knees, grounded to the Earth, feeling newly calm, and collecting a simple tool to be a more compassionate man.

Thanks Lydia!  
Lisa P
"And if your mind starts to wander, which it will, just give it a large pasture to roam in."
What beautiful imagery that came to me when you spoke these words in the meditation. It reminded me to soften, and bring the mind back with loving kindness. I often hear (even from myself) that if the mind wanders, don't judge that the mind has wandered. Yet, it's not always this easy. But imagining the mind roaming in this open pasture allows me to befriend the entire experience. I can empathize with my mind's desire to roam in that lovely field. And then- gently invite it back,  without judgement, and with all the tenderness in the world. 
Lydia Zamorano
Lisa P These insights are heart warming and remind me to walk with compassion today. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. With warmth, Lydia 
Sandra Židan
Thanks for this beautiful practice, Lydia! It was exactly what I needed today! Namaste! 🥰❤️💖
Lydia Zamorano
Sandra Židan You're welcome Sandra! Happy to hear you had time and space for yourself today. With care, Lydia 
21-25 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial