Linda Baffa

Watch this Practice
Linda Baffa
North You're so welcome! :)
Claire R
Way too fast I was afraid I was going to have an injury
Linda Baffa
1 person likes this.
Claire Oh, no! We would never want that to happen! When choosing your videos here, keep an eye out for the pace on the bottom right. For example, for this video, it says "spicy" pace which refers to faster movement for the "yang" heat-building portions of the practice.
You might enjoy the show called "flow sweet flow" where I offer some slower-paced level 1 classes, that are still strong, but at a more accessible pace.
Linda Baffa
1 person likes this.
Claire continuing...
Most importantly, please honor your unique practice. If the teacher (me or anyone else) is ever offering something that doesn't feel right (a pace, a pose, whatever!), please choose to modify to suit your needs. Perhaps hold a pose at times instead of flowing? Or perhaps choose child's pose to rest when something feels like it isn't serving your body or your practice for the day? Just some ideas to consider.
I hope this is helpful, and thank you for sharing your feedback for this class so that others that might not want or enjoy a fast-pased practice can choose to refrain. Namaste~
Lorrie B
Really enjoyed the pacing and challenge of this one; gratitude. It's so important to remember the breathing...
iOS
iOS
I’m with the earlier commenter - I don’t mind fast paced, but I was expecting a slower, more yin practice. I also could not find any words like “spicy”. Even after doing yoga for several years, I’d prefer more detailed directions as my brain doesn’t want to retain the official names. Hope this helps. Thanks.
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Linda, for a beautiful practice! I loved the combination of fast and slow elements in it! Namaste! 💗💖🌹🌼🌺
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial