Body Poetry: Diaphragms, Domes, & Granthis<br>Kristin Leal

Body Poetry: Diaphragms, Domes, & Granthis
Kristin Leal

Watch this Talk
Jenny S
OMG l can’t wait for what’s ahead... I’m feeling rather greedy LOL! I want to explore all of this with you ASAP...

Meanwhile, many blessings to you and have a wonderful thanksgiving filled with good food, surrounded by those you hold near and dear 🙏🏻
Kristin Leal
I can't wait to share them with you! Thank you so much for your kind words. Have a beautiful holiday!
Margi Young
I love this. Thank you for you sweetness and depth.
Kristin Leal
Aw thanks Margi Young ! That means a lot to me. I've been an admirer of you and your teaching for a long time:)
Margi Young
What?! Have we met, or just from the site?
Thank you. xo
Kristin Leal
I'm a fan of your work on this site of course! I also used to take your class at OM:)
Diane A
Absolutely loving all of your sections!! I'm wondering if you could elaborate on how/why, we are the strongest in the exhalation/relaxation phase of respiration? Much gratitude!
Kristin Leal
Great question Diane ! While it is the relaxation phase of the thoracic diaphragm lots of accessory muscles like the abs and pelvic floor can be at their most contracted (especially if we are exaggerating the breath!). We are also empty of air, light and primed for movement! Thank you so much for practicing with me and for your kind words:)
Caroline K
2 people like this.
Granthi management could be a terrific tool for relationship counseling, because at the heart of most conflicts in marriage or other relationships, there usually issues of safety (bhrama); identity (vishnu); and attachment - ideas, tropes, models, etc (rudra). Less talk more breathing.
Kristin Leal
Brillant idea Caroline !
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial