Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Terabs
1 person likes this.
This is such a perfect way to start my year and get back into yoga. I really enjoyed that :)
Robert Sidoti
Happy New Year Terabs !! So good to have you here with us, starting the year off right!!
Rich B.
1 person likes this.
Day 1 was terrific. I like the way it uses some familiar moves from the first 30 day series, and then adds new and interesting material to each part. Feels like my body is moving in a familiar groove, then going just a bit further; really nice.
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Thanks Robert. A great way to start the New Year. Looking forward to the journey, one day at at time, one breathe at a time combining mind, body and soul. I'm feeling better already!
Marita P
1 person likes this.
Joining you from Dubbo, Australia for the next 30 days. Thankyou for day 1. I am looking forward to tomorrow.
Robert Sidoti
Great feedback Rich B. ... I like how you mention your 'body is moving in a familiar groove'... that's the idea really, become more and more comfortable with the movements and practice and increase or decrease the intensity as it 'feels' appropriate for YOU! Love it and so glad you are here!
Robert Sidoti
Great attitude to have Glenford ... one moment at a time, savor and soak it all in with deep gratitude for all we have ... intimacy with the moment:) So happy you joined us!
Robert Sidoti
Welcome Marita from Dubbo Australia!! I'll be with you the whole time, message or comment if you have a thought or question:)) Grateful!
Brandie B
1 person likes this.
First Yoga Challenge I have looked at and it's starting off great! Easy to follow and the pace is perfect. Looking forward to completing.
Robert Sidoti
First yoga experience Brandie ?? Good for you, what a way to kick off 2018!! et me know if you have any questions along the way, we are here!
11-20 of 109

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial