Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Katrina F
1 person likes this.
Day 1. Feeling good! Was so glad to see this challenge after I finished the other one :)
Denah T.
3 people like this.
Thank you for this!  First one felt great.  I had tried another 30 day challenge but by the 11th day, it had gotten too advanced for me (crow pose - OMG ), so I am going to do this series instead.  I want to be able to feel like I successfully complete the full 30 days, and I like Robert's teaching Californian-type groove style.
Alana Mitnick
Welcome Denah T.! So glad you are here! Robert is the best... groovy, caring, and down-to-earth. Enjoy! Alana  
Ashley
2 people like this.
Welcome to Robert's challenge, Denah T.! Thank you for your feedback, and I hope you enjoy :)

Warmly,
Ashl ey from Yoga Anytime
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Denah T. !! Sooooo happy you are here with us! You are right,  the other challenge can be a little more difficult as it progresses - this one should be a good fit! Who knows, once you finish this series, you’ll feel strong enough to give the first challenge another go! Either way, here we are, please feel free to message or comment as you move through the coming days, I’m right here with you 🙏🏽🧘🏻‍♂️🧘‍♀️
Robert Sidoti
Hi Katrina :)) Nice to ‘see’ you here doing this challenge! Keep me posted along the way if you feel compelled! Robert 🙏🏽✌️
Shannon Crow
1 person likes this.
I was feeling low in energy this morning and I only had 10 minutes to practice, so I did half of this and I feel ready to take on the day. Thanks Robert!
Robert Sidoti
Awesome Shannon Crow !! Sometimes 10 minutes is all it takes to shift the energy and mood! Movement is such a blessing and all it takes is some interest and willingness :)) Thanks so much for being here!! 
Anoushka W
2 people like this.
Hi, it is perfect for very much needed routine. Excited for next days  ahead whilst isolating at home during CV. thank you 
Robert Sidoti
Hi anoushka !! How are you? Hope this finds you 'feeling allllriiiight' :)) So are you beginning this challenge now or just hopping onto this one video? Either way, I hope it works well for you - interesting time we all find ourselves in. Namaste and love to you
61-70 of 109

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial